giovedì 2 novembre 2017

VideoTutorial: 1 Stencil, 5 Ways

Hello to everyone, today I show you how to use one of my best-selling stencil in 5 different ways, enjoy!
Ciao a tutte, oggi vi mostrerò un video su come usare uno dei miei stencil più apprezzati in 5 modi diversi:
In English

In Italiano:






Hopefully I would have all the stencil designs restocked very soon, in the meantime you can purchase this one on my Dawanda shop:
Presto ci dovrebbero essere di nuovo tutti i miei stencils disponibili nello shop, nel frattempo è possibile acquistare questo su Dawanda :

6 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Questo è sempre il paese delle meraviglie per una piccola Alice come me... LOL :D :D La tua splendida farfalla rende tantissimo con qualsiasi tecnica!! Devo ancora usarla e spero di avere tempo al più presto! :)

Pamela ha detto...

Veramente bello lo stencil della farfalla!
La mia versione preferita è quella con la farfalla nera ;-)

maj. ha detto...

This is an excellent work Gio!!!!

Flo Langley ha detto...

Gorgeous creations Gio. Love the stencil. Can see why it is a best seller. Hope all is well.
Hugs Flo x

Immi ha detto...

Beautiful ideas - so inspiring!

Jackie PN ha detto...

Amazing pieces Gio!! I have said it before and will say it again- I just LOVE your color play! And it is so real- I know because i now own my own Gio Midori! Thank you very very much!

I totally adore the butterfly with the glitter and how you did the different colors- just stunning!
I am still away and have not had chance to play with my new toys- I will be sure to let you know when I do!
huge hugs,Jackie xx