martedì 11 settembre 2012

Summer & Lavender

And the new challenge at the CraftyIndividuals blog is : "The last days of summer". Hope my artwork could be inspiring for you as the ones inspired me in the past when I participate.
Un nuovo challenge sul blog di CraftyIndividuals 'Ultimi giorni dell'estate', spero i miei lavori siano di ispirazione così come lo stati nel passato quelli proposti dal DT quando io partecipavo!
Several months ago I moved outside Rome and I have the lucky to live in a small building with a garden with lots of Lavender plants..So during the night, every night, I stolen little branch of it to make these little lavender sachets.
Qualche mese fa mi sono trasferita fuori Roma, e il giardino condominiale era pieno di piante di lavanda. E cosi' ogni volta capitava l'occasione ne tagliavo qualche pezzetto e lo mettevo ad essiccare. Ed ecco quindi i miei sacchetti di lavanda.
I linked some to hanging in the closet:
Appesi ad una gruccia per metterli nell'armadio:
And with the leftovers of fabric I decorated a little wooden crate.
Con gli avanzi di stoffa ho decorato un piccolo contenitore di legno:
Before
 After/Dopo

This month there's a double treat on CraftyIndividuals' blog: everyone who enters a project in the Challenges can claim a massive 25% discount voucher code, which will last for the whole of the Challenge month and to celebrates the new stamps and masks there's a candy! Why not try?
E questo mese per chiunque partecipa al challenge 'Ultimi giorni d'estate' c'è lo sconto del 25% su tutto lo shop e per festeggiare i nuovi timbri e maschere da taglio un blog candy. Perchè non partecipare? Non si sa mai!

20 commenti:

Robi ha detto...

Ecco.. un'altra invenzione super originale delle tue! La cassettina è un amore, l'idea in generale è stupenda e tu sei bravissima. Buona giornata

Redanne ha detto...

Hi Gio, your lavender sachets are stunning and your box is so beautiful. I love what you have done! Crafty hugs, Anne x

barbarayaya62 ha detto...

MA tu sei brava con tutto!!!! Anche con la stoffa! I sacchetti spettacolo, la scatola pure! Smackone Yaya

Pamela ha detto...

I sacchettini sono adorabili ma la cassettina... aaaah mi fa sbriluccicare gli occhi!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Gio
You captured the challenge theme to perfection with your soft, muted colour palette, use of fabric and also your altered box - stunning.
Wishes
Lynne

Francesca Mei ha detto...

Che belli i sacchetti di lavanda,e anche il contenitore!Io la tua casa me la immagino piena di oggetti meravigliosi!

maj. ha detto...

Stunning works with beautiful details and colours!!!!

Elly ha detto...

You really captured the colours of a lavender plantation, i've see *en France*. Really beautiful with the vintage images on the sachets. (:o)

bohemiannie! art ha detto...

Oh that is just sweet times 2. Double sweet. I love lavender and can't wait to get to the States later this month to get me a huge supply of it because I've been wanting to make some sachets myself. You've inspired me to new heights!

bohemiannie! art ha detto...

Oh that is just sweet times 2. Double sweet. I love lavender and can't wait to get to the States later this month to get me a huge supply of it because I've been wanting to make some sachets myself. You've inspired me to new heights!

iene ha detto...

lovely sachets!

Brenda Brown ha detto...

Just beautiful Gio, such a gorgeous project.
Have a great day.
hugs {brenda} xox

chiara_francy ha detto...

Fighissimo e scicchettosissimo!!!!

Words and Pictures ha detto...

So beautiful, Gio! A wonderful idea carried out to perfection... gorgeous work!
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) ha detto...

Your lavendar sachets look fantastic.

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

Bravo Gio, beautiful creations, you are super ace with Crafty Indivdual goodies. Big hugs, Sam and Poppy xx

Lucy Edmondson ha detto...

Saw this on the CI blog - absolutely beautiful!

Lucy x

Ana K. ha detto...

I just love to visiting you, I am suprised every time I came...absolutely amazing art!
Hugs from Slovenia

Maria ha detto...

These are so beautiful Gio, Lavender is one of my favourites and what a great idea to link these together and make a triple! The images look stunning.

Maria x

Manu ha detto...

Che super meraviglia!!! Sono stupendi!!!!!
Manu